3 Days Masai Mara and Nakuru safari
3 Days Masai Mara and Nakuru safari is a trip to the famous wildlife viewing destinations in Kenya for wildlife viewing adventures in search of the big five as well as enjoying seeing large numbers of flamingos along the shores of Lake Nakuru and also interacting with the Masai people during a cultural experience as seen in the itinerary below;
Safari highlights of 3 days Masai Mara and Nakuru safari
- Day 1: Pick up and drive to Nakuru
- Day 2: Drive to Masai Mara and evening game drive
- Day 3: Morning game drive and departure
Day 1; pick up and drive to Nakuru
- pick up and drive to Nakuru: You will be picked up from the airport by your guide who will welcome you and brief you about your 3 days safari. You will continue your drive to Lake Nakuru national park where you will check in and have your lunch.
- After lunch, you will have a game viewing experience in the savannah plains of the national park as you search for wildlife species such as black rhinos, white rhinos, giraffes, waterbucks, gazelles, antelopes, zebras, buffalos among others. You will also see attractions such as Lake Nakuru where many flamingos can be seen along the lake shores as well as other bird species. As you enjoy photography and the evening sunset, your guide will drive you back to your lodge for your dinner and overnight.
Day 2; drive to Masai Mara and evening game drive
- drive to Masai Mara: Ahead of your journey to Masai Mara national reserve, you will start with breakfast at your lodge in Lake Nakuru national park before checking out. Your guide will drive you to the reserve for more wildlife viewing experiences.
- evening game drive: You will check in at your lodge on arrival in Masai Mara national reserve as you prepare for your lunch. You will later have an evening game drive in the reserve to look out for the wildlife species such as elephants, buffalos, lions, leopards, rhinos, wildebeests, waterbucks, warthogs, hyenas, gazelles, hyenas, cheetahs, impalas among others. You will also enjoy watching the sunset over the open savannah plains on your way back to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3; morning game drive and departure
- morning game drive: On the last day of your safari, you will start with breakfast at your lodge before checking out of the lodge. You will proceed for your morning game drive to look out for wildlife species which can easily be seen since they are active during the morning. You will watch as predators such as lion, leopards and cheetahs hunt their prey such as wildebeests, antelopes, zebras, kudus, among others.
- departure: You will continue your drive back to Nairobi with a stop in Narok town for a cultural experience as you interact with the Masai people and get to know their traditional and nomadic way of life, see local arts and crafts among other activities. You will proceed to Nairobi where your guide will drop you off at a location of your preference which will mark the end of your safari.
End of 3 Days Masai Mara and Nakuru safari
The safari and tour prices below include
- all day game drives as per sample itinerary
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the safari
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide/driver
- All national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- Price quoted per person sharing
The safari and tour prices below exclude
- Drinks and mineral water
- Items of personal nature
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes Any airport transfers & hotel accommodation before/after the safari
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities