4 Days Masai Mara luxury safari
4 days Masai Mara luxury safari is a trip to the famous Masai Mara national reserve in search of its abundant wildlife species which includes the big five and the large numbers of predators starting in the vibrant Nairobi city as seen in the itinerary below;
Safari highlights of 4 days Masai Mara luxury safari
- Day 1; pick up and drive to Masai Mara
- Day 2; morning and afternoon game drives
- Day 3; morning game drive and evening nature walk
- Day 4; departure
Day 1; pick up and drive to Masai Mara
- You will be picked up by your guide from the airport and you will have a short briefing about your safari before departing from Nairobi which is the capital city of Kenya. You will continue your drive to the Masai Mara national reserve through the Great Rift Valley escarpment as you enjoy the scenic views around.
- Arriving in time for lunch, you will start by checking in at your lodge in the national reserve as you prepare to have your lunch. After lunch, you will have your first wildlife viewing experience in the Masai Mara national reserve on an evening game drive as you search for the various wildlife species such as the big five which includes lions, leopards, elephants, buffalos and rhinos which can be seen at this destination. You will return to your lodge after your game drive for your dinner and overnight.
Day 2; morning and afternoon game drives
- You will spend the second day of your safari engaging in wildlife viewing experiences in masai mara national reserve after breakfast at your lodge. as you drive through the wide open landscapes of the reserve, you will see different attractions such as the river meanders of the Talek river and the Mara river. You will have lunch at your lodge before continuing to explore the wilderness of the reserve.
- You will also see a variety of wildlife species in the open savannah plains during your game drives such as the giraffes, warthogs, baboons, elephants, topis, impalas, wildebeests, hippos, zebras, cheetahs, leopards among others. Dinner and overnight will be at your lodge.
Day 3; morning game drive and evening nature walk
- Morning game drive: After having breakfast at your lodge, you will proceed for your morning game viewing in Masai Mara national reserve in search of wildlife species such as predators like cheetahs, leopards and lions which can be seen moving around the savannah plains as they look for prey which is a highlight of a safari since you get to watch this activity. The wildebeest migration is another experience which is takes place annually in this reserve when thousands of wildebeest mover from Serengeti national park to the reserve in search of greener pastures during the months of July and August.
- Evening nature walks: You will return to your lodge where you will have lunch after your morning game drive as you prepare for a guided nature walk later in the evening. You will have a closer encounter with your surroundings in the reserve as you enjoy photography and the sunset over the plains. You will also see wildlife species grazing in the nearby plains during your nature walk as well as bird species. You will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight after your evening game viewing experience.
Day 4; departure
- departure: On the last day of your safari, you will have breakfast before checking out of your lodge. as you drive out of the Masai Mara national reserve, you will have a game viewing experience as you look out for last glimpses of the wildlife species grazing in the savannah plains. You will also have a stop in Narok town to experience the nomadic life of the Masai people as you engage in activities such as traditional dance performances, seeing local art and craft work, listening to folk stories among others.
- Your guide will drive you back to Nairobi and drop you off at your preferred location which will mark the end of your safari.
End of 4 days Masai Mara luxury safari
The safari and tour prices below include
- all day game drives as per sample itinerary
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the safari
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- All national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- Price quoted per person sharing
The safari and tour prices below exclude
- Drinks and mineral water
- Items of personal nature
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes Any airport transfers & hotel accommodation before / after the safari
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities