5 Days Best of Tanzania and Kenya safari
5 Days Best of Tanzania and Kenya safari is a detailed safari across borders which offers a wide range of activities to engage in and different attractions to see as well as unique cultures to interact with during your safari as you create many memories as seen in the itinerary below;
Safari highlights of 5 Days Best of Tanzania and Kenya safari
- Day 1: Drive from Arusha to Serengeti national park
- Day 2: Full day in Serengeti national park
- Day 3: Transfer to Masai Mara national reserve
- Day 4: Full day in Masai Mara national reserve
- Day 5: Return to Nairobi
Day 1: Drive from Arusha to Serengeti national park
- Drive from Arusha to Serengeti: You will be met by your guide in Arusha and you will be briefed about your safari and then you will continue your journey to Serengeti national park. After your scenic drive to the national park, you will have an enroute game drive on your way to your lodge for lunch and to have some rest.
- Later in the day after some rest at your lodge, you will have a wildlife viewing experience as you enjoy an evening game drive in Serengeti national park during which you will see a variety of wildlife species such as wildebeests, giraffes, elephants, buffalos, leopards, lions, hartebeest, waterbucks, warthogs, zebras and many others. You will also listen to the sweet chirping sound of different birding species as you enjoy the sunset in the wilderness and return to your lodge where you will have dinner and spend the night at Osinon camps and lodges.
Day 2: Full day in Serengeti national park
- Full day in Serengeti: Breakfast will be served at your lodge early in the morning as you prepare for your morning game drive which will be filled with an exciting wildlife viewing experience since the wildlife species are more active during the morning as you also watch the sunrise over the endless savannah plains of Serengeti national park.
- You will also visit the retina hippo pool which is filled with hippos and is a good spot for looking out for the hippos as they swim and laze in the water. You will also see the different kopjes around the national park which are known for being spots for seeing predators such as lions, leopards and cheetahs that use these rock outcroppings to study their prey and wait to attack them.
- You will return to your lodge for lunch after your morning game drive and to also get some rest. You will have an evening game drive later in the day after relaxing and you will explore more of Serengeti national park in search of wildlife species such as the big five which includes lions, leopards, buffalos, rhinos and elephants as well as many other wildlife and bird species. You will return to your lodge after your evening game drive for dinner and overnight at Osinon camps and lodges.
Day 3: Transfer to Masai Mara national reserve
- Transfer to Masai Mara: On the 3rd day of your safari, you will have breakfast at your lodge in Serengeti national park and then check out of the lodge ahead of your crossover to the famous Masai Mara national reserve in the south western part of Kenya. After completing the necessary customs procedures at the border, you will be met and welcomed by your Kenyan guide and you will continue to Masai Mara national reserve where you will have an enroute game drive as you continue to your lodge for dinner and a night at Ol Moran camp.
Day 4: Full day in Masai Mara national reserve
- Full day in Masai Mara: You will enjoy your breakfast at your lodge in Masai Mara national reserve as you prepare for your morning game drive to experience the beauty of the reserve as you search for the big five and other wildlife species. You will see a variety of wildlife species such as zebras, wildebeest, gazelles, antelopes, cheetahs, hyenas, and many others during your morning game drive since they are active and can easily be spotted. You will return to your lodge for lunch after your morning game drive and also have some rest. You will have another game drive in the evening as you see more of the beauty and different attractions that Masai Mara national reserve has to offer in its open savannah plains filled with the beautiful sunset. You will return to your lodge for dinner and you will spend the night as the night before at Ol Moran camp.
Day 5: Return to Nairobi
- Return to Nairobi: You will enjoy your breakfast at your lodge in Masai Mara national reserve before checking out of the lodge and continuing your journey to Nairobi. You will have a stopover in Narok town for an experience of the Masai culture and to learn more about their culture and nomadic way of life. You will see their traditional arts and craft works, listen to folk stories, and interact with the local community and also have your lunch in Narok town. You will continue your journey to Nairobi where you will be dropped off at your preferred location by your guide which will mark the end of your safari.
End of the 5 Days Best of Tanzania and Kenya safari
- Arrival and departure Airport Transfers
- All national park entrance fees.
- Full board accommodation on Safari
- Service of an English speaking driver-guide
- Transport based on an excellent Vehicle rebuilt for Safari
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Complimentary bottle of water daily on safari
- Government taxes
- Tips for guides and lodge/camp staffs.
- Beverages at the lodges.
- Personal expenses.
- International and local airfares
- Any other item not included in the itinerary