6 Days Masai Mara safari is an exclusive Kenya Safari Package that travelers can book so that they can be able to explore the park’s attractions fully.
Highlights of the 6 days Masai mara safari
- Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to the Masai Mara
- Day 2 and 3: Morning and evening game drives in Maasai Mara
- Day 4: horseback riding and evening game drive
- Day 5: Hot air balloon safari
- Day 6: Departure
Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to the Masai Mara
- Transfer to Masai Mara: You will be met by your guide who will welcome you and brief you about your itinerary. After the briefing, you will proceed to Masai Mara national reserve. You will have a stopover in Narok town where you will experience the culture of the Maasai people as you visit the craft shops and see the local art and craftwork such as beaded jewelry like necklaces, earrings, bracelets which are made in different unique patterns. You will then proceed to your lodge where you will check-in and have lunch. You will have an evening game drive later during the day and you will see a variety of wildlife species such as prides of lions, elephants, buffalos, giraffes, leopards, Rhinos, Zebras, wildebeest among others as well as a variety of bird species. After your evening game drive, you will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Kilima camp.
Day 2 and 3: Morning and evening game drives in Maasai Mara
- Game Viewing Experience: You will have an early breakfast at your lodge as you prepare for a full day of exploring the plains of Masai Mara national reserve as you search for the different wildlife species. During the morning game drive, you will see a variety of wildlife species such as the big five which includes Leopards, Lions, Elephants, Buffalos, and Rhinos since they are more active at this time of day. You will have lunch in the wilderness of the reserve as you enjoy the beautiful scenery and watch the wildlife species grazing and roaming in the distant plains. After lunch, you will have another game drive where you will see wildlife species such as Giraffes, elands, wildebeest, zebras, topis among others. After your afternoon game drive, you will return to your lodge where you will have dinner and overnight at Kilima camp.
Day 4: Horseback riding and evening game drive
- Horseback riding: After breakfast at your lodge, you will proceed for your horse riding adventure as you explore the beautiful plains of the Masai mara reserve. You will see different attractions during your horseback riding experience such as wildlife species roaming and grazing in the open plains of the reserve as well as streams, rivers, acacia forests, kopjes among others.
- Game Drive Experience: After this experience, you will have an evening game drive where you will watch the beautiful sunset as you such for other wildlife species in their natural habitat. You will proceed to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Kilima camp.
Day 5: Hot air balloon safari
- Hot air balloon safari: You will have an early breakfast at your lodge and then proceed to the starting point of the hot air balloon safari. You will be briefed by the pilot before setting off for your hot air balloon adventure. During the hot air balloon experience, you will have an aerial view of the beautiful scenery of the national reserve as well as the different wildlife species such as herds of wildebeest, elephants, giraffes, gazelles among others. You will also enjoy flying close to the plains which will give you a close view of the wildlife species from the comfort of your hot air balloon. You will return to the starting point of the hot air balloon where your guide will be waiting for you. You will have a game drive as you head to the Maasai villages for another experience of the Maasai culture. After the experience with the Maasai, you will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Kilima camp.
Day 6: Departure
- Departure: You will have an early breakfast at your lodge and then check out of the lodge. After checking out, you will have an enroute game drive as you proceed to Nairobi where your guide will drop you off at your preferred location which will mark the end of your trip to Masai Mara national reserve.
End of the 6 Days Masai Mara Safari
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complimentary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Hot air balloon experience
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary