6 Days Nakuru and Amboseli wildlife safari
6 days Nakuru and Amboseli wildlife safari is a safari to different destinations around Kenya such as Lake Nakuru national park known for its flamingos, Amboseli national park known for its many elephants as well as Tsavo east national park to engage in various activities and seeing many attractions around the national parks as seen in the itinerary below;
Safari highlights 6 days Nakuru and Amboseli wildlife safari
- Day 1; pick up and drive to Lake Nakuru national park
- Day 2; full day in Lake Nakuru national park
- Day 3; drive to Nairobi and Tsavo east national park
- Day 4; full day in Tsavo east national park
- Day 5; drive to Amboseli national park
- Day 6; departure
Day 1; pick up and drive to Lake Nakuru national park
- pick up: You will be picked up from the airport by your guide who will welcome you and brief you about your safari. After your briefing, you will continue to have a city tour in Nairobi city to experience life in the colorful and busy city as you visit different places around the city and interact with the locals.
- drive to Lake Nakuru: You will proceed to Lake Nakuru national park where you will have your lunch after checking in at your lodge. You will relax at your lodge as you prepare for your evening game drive through the savannah plains of the national park as you look out for different wildlife species and enjoy the sunset. Your guide will drive you back to your lodge after your evening game drive and you will have your dinner and spend the night at Lake Nakuru flamingo lodge.
Day 2: Full day in Lake Nakuru national park
- Full day in Lake Nakuru: Breakfast will be served at your lodge as you prepare to engage in a morning game drive in the wilderness of Lake Nakuru national park to see the different wildlife species such as the giraffes, antelopes, zebras, hippos, black and white colobus monkeys, buffalos elands, gazelles, reedbucks as well as the endangered black and white rhinos.
- Lunch will be served at your lodge after your morning game drive. You will have another adventure in the national park as you visit Lake Nakuru to see the big numbers of flamingos along the shores of the lake as well as other bird species and also wildlife species grazing in the distant plains. You will enjoy photography moments as you watch the beautiful sunset and your guide will drive you back to your lodge after this experience. Dinner and overnight will be as the day before at Lake Nakuru flamingo lodge.
Day 3; drive to Nairobi and Tsavo east national park
- drive to Nairobi: After breakfast is served and you have checked out of your lodge in Lake Nakuru national park, you will have an en-route game drive to see more wildlife species which are active and can be seen in the morning. You will continue your journey to Nairobi where you will have your lunch.
- Tsavo east national park: You will continue your journey to Tsavo east national park for more wildlife experiences as you enjoy a game drive on your way to your lodge where you will check-in. You will have a guided nature walk around the national park later in the evening to see more of your surroundings and the beautiful scenery around you. You will return to your lodge for dinner and spend the night at Voi safari lodge.
Day 4; Full day in Tsavo East national park
- full day in Tsavo east: On the 4th day of your safari, you will have your breakfast and then head out into the wilderness of Tsavo East national park in search of wildlife species such as elephants, duikers, leopards, lions, rhinos, buffalos, elands, hartebeest, giraffes among others which can be seen roaming, grazing and hunting in the national park savannah plains since they are very active in the morning.
- game viewing experience: After returning to your lodge for your lunch following your morning game drive, you will have some leisure time at your lodge and later in the evening, you will have another game viewing experience to search for more wildlife species as well as other attractions around the national park. Your guide will drive you back to your lodge after this experience and you will have your dinner and overnight as the night before at Voi safari lodge.
Day 5; drive to Amboseli national park
- drive to Amboseli national park: You will have your breakfast at your lodge before checking out of the lodge in Tsavo east national park ahead of your drive to Amboseli national park. You will have an en route game drive as you drive out of Tsavo east national park. Lunch will be had after checking in at your lodge upon your arrival in Amboseli national park.
- Evening game drive: You will have an evening game drive through the savannah plains of Amboseli national park as you enjoy views of Mt Kilimanjaro for amazing photography. You will see different wildlife species in the national park during your evening game drive and they include large herds of elephants which the national park is famous for. Other wildlife species which can be seen in Amboseli national park include buffalos, hippos, lions, leopards, gazelles, elands, kudus among others. Different bird species can also be seen during game drives in the wilderness of this national park. You will be driven back to your lodge as you watch the beautiful sunset and you will have your dinner and spend the night at Sentrim Amboseli Lodge.
Day 6; departure
- departure: You will have breakfast and then you will proceed to check out of your lodge in Amboseli national park. You will have a game drive as you exit the national park on your way back to Nairobi where you will be dropped off at your preferred location which will mark the end of your safari.
End of 6 Days Nakuru and Amboseli wildlife safari
The safari and tour prices below include
- all day game drives as per sample itinerary
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the safari
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide/driver
- All national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- Price quoted per person sharing
The safari and tour prices below exclude
- Drinks and mineral water
- Items of personal nature
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes
- hotel accommodation before/after the safari
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities