9 Days Best Kenya safari
9 Days Best Kenya safari is one of the top Kenya Safari Packages that gives a traveler an exclusive of the best places to do a wildlife safari in the country.
Highlights of the 9 Days Best Kenya safari
- Day 1: Arrival and drive to Lake Naivasha
- Day 2: Transfer to Lake Nakuru
- Day 3: Drive to Masai Mara national park
- Day 4, 5 and day 6: Whole day gaming drive in Masai Mara
- Day 7: Drive from Masai Mara to Amboseli National Park
- Day 8: Whole day gaming drive in Amboseli
- Day 9: Drive to Nairobi Airport
Day 1: Arrival and drive to Lake Naivasha
- Transfer to Lake Naivasha: You will be met by your guide who will welcome you and brief you about your trip to Kenya. After the briefing, you will drive through Nairobi city as you enjoy the beautiful scenery around and proceed to Lake Naivasha national park where you will check-in at your lodge for dinner and overnight at Naivasha Simba lodge.
Day 2: Transfer to Lake Nakuru
- Transfer to Lake Nakuru: You will have breakfast at your lodge after which you will continue to Lake Nakuru national park. In Nakuru national park you will see a variety of wildlife species such as rhinos, lions, warthogs, leopards among others. You will also see different bird species such as the colorful flamingos on the shores of Lake Nakuru. You will proceed to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Nakuru flamingo lodge.
Day 3: Transfer to Masai Mara national park
- Transfer to Masai Mara: After breakfast at your lodge in Lake Nakuru national park, you will proceed to the famous plains of Masai Mara national reserve as you search for the different wildlife species. During the game drive, you will see a variety of wildlife species such as the big five which includes Leopards, Lions, Elephants, Buffalos, and Rhinos among other wildlife species. After your evening game drive, you will return to your lodge where you will have dinner and overnight at Ol Moran camp.
Day 4, 5 and day 6: Whole day game drive in Masai Mara
- Game drive: You will have an early breakfast at your lodge as you prepare for a whole day adventure in the plains of the different parts of the Masai Mara National Reserve. After breakfast, you will explore the wild with your packed lunches as you watch the different wildlife and bird species in the reserve at different times of the day and learn more about their behavior in terms of feeding habits, survival and many other aspects about the wildlife as you enjoy the scenery. After the game drive, you will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Ol Moran camp.
Day 7: Drive from Masai Mara to Amboseli National Park
- Transfer to Amboseli: You will have breakfast at your lodge and check out of the lodge. After checking out of the lodge, you will be driven to Amboseli national park and you will have a stopover in Nairobi where you will have lunch. After lunch, you will proceed to national park where you will check-in at your lodge. You will have an evening game drive where you will see a variety of wildlife species as you watch the beautiful sunset in the national park with the backdrop of Mountain Kilimanjaro. You will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at AA lodge Amboseli.
Day 8: Whole day game drive in Amboseli
- Game drive in Amboseli: Game DEnjoy early breakfast before we go for the full day game drives as we keep enjoying our 9 days Kenya Safari with a nice view of the sunrise and Kilimanjaro, this posh strategic moment is excellent to photographers. Amboseli has Elephants, lions, leopards, cheetahs, warthog, rhinos, and buffalos. Dinner and overnight at AA lodge Amboseli.
Day 9: Drive to Nairobi Airport
- Departures: After breakfast at your lodge, you will check out of the lodge and proceed to Nairobi where your guide will drop you off at your preferred location which will mark the end of your safari.
End of the 9 Days Best Kenya safari
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complementary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary